||The Shetland Side Transfer Chair in type "B" fabric
The Shetland Chair has double drop-down sides to facilitate faster, and easier side transfer of the user. Moving from a wheelchair or hoist is simplified and transfer is therefore easier and faster.
- Comfortable high seat chair with strong solid natural beech frame.
- Both sides lift up and drop down, level with the seat, to aid transfer.
- Smart modern design.
- Padded arm rests
- Available in a choice of fabrics
- Optional Probax seat cushion, medically designed to provide better posture support, whilst maintaining optimum blood circulation in the posterior region - improves digestion, reduces risk of DVT and pressure problems, and improves comfort.
- Optional Neck Pillow - "D" type with strap
- Overall height: 1195mm/ 47"
- Overall width: 650mm/ 25.5"
- Overall Depth: 715mm/ 28.5"
- Seat height: 470mm/ 18.5"
- Seat width: 510mm/ 20"
- Seat depth: 470mm/ 18.5"
- Arm height: 190mm/ 7.5"
- Back height: 770mm/ 30.25"
Note: Higher back and wider seat versions can be supplied on request. Please contact us or visit your local shop for complete information, including an extensive range of waterproof fabric and vinyl choices.
Your furniture will be made to order, to an exacting finish and to your specification. The solid Beech frames are finished in a colour to match your selected fabric. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Immediate delivery is available for stock chairs.
For the nursing, surgery and professional care environment we offer a wide range of contract furniture. From waiting room seating to high seat chairs and tables, we can tailor a competitive quotation to fit your requirements. Please call for further details and to arrange a visit from your local branch manager to discuss your needs. We look forward to offering you our very best service.