||The Arran Riser Chair - King-size with B type fabric
The Arran chair incorporates a hydraulic lifting system to gently lower the user into the chair and also to assist the user when getting up.
- Strong reinforced Beech wood frame
- Lifting mechanism is locked and released via a simple side lever
- Back includes medium lumbar and neck support
- Side in-fills and wings are standard
- Lifting mechanism is suitable for 9 - 12 stone/ 57kg - 76kg users. A low weight riser (up to 9 stone) or a heavy weight user riser (over 12 stone) can be fitted on request; please contact us for further information
- Available in Standard and King-size versions
- Optional Probax seat cushion, which has been medically designed to provide better posture support whilst maintaining optimum blood circulation in the posterior region. This improves digestion, reduces the risk of DVT and pressure problems, and improves comfort.
- An optional neck pillow, in matching fabric, is also available for the Arran chair .
- Overall height: 1170mm/ 46"
- Overall width: 730mm/ 28.5"
- Overall depth: 730mm/ 28.5"
- Seat height: 510mm/ 20"
- Seat width: 510mm/ 20"
- Seat depth: 480mm/ 19"
- Arm height: 190mm/ 7.5"
- Back height: 750mm/ 29.5"
Please contact us or visit your local shop for complete information, including an extensive range of waterproof fabric and vinyl choices.
Your furniture will be made to order, to an exacting finish and to your specification. The solid Beech frames are finished in a colour to match your selected fabric. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Immediate delivery is available for stock chairs.
For the nursing, surgery and professional care environment we offer a wide range of contract furniture. From waiting room seating to high seat chairs and tables, we can tailor a competitive quotation to fit your requirements. Please call for further details and to arrange a visit from your local branch manager to discuss your needs. We look forward to offering you our very best service.