Blenheim Rise & Recline Armchair with Button Back in "B" type fabric
A single action chair of the highest quality and finish and suitable for petite users
Optional extras include:
- Smooth, quiet lift and recline action
- Leg-rest elevates before the chair reclines - an ideal position when watching TV
- Available with firm winged back, soft buttoned cushion or waterfall back
- Height adjustable neck cushion
- Easy to move with retractable castors
- Handset is standard on the right of the seat, with a magazine pocket on the left
- Available with higher seat, higher back, wider seat and deeper seat options - at an additional cost. (details available on request)
Wooden hand gripsDimensions:
Visco-elastic foam seat cushion
Leg rest wrap-around
Additional magazine pocket
Rechargeable battery back-up
Seat Height - 16.5"/ 420mm
Seat Width - 18.5"/ 470mm
Seat Depth - 17.5"/ 445mm
Back height - 28"/ 710mm
Arm height - 8"/ 205mm
Overall height - 40"/ 1015mm
Overall width - 29.5"/ 750mm
Overall depth - 33.5"/ 850mm
Rear clearance requirement - 12"/ 305mm
Maximum user weight - 18 stone/ 115kg
The Chatsworth version of this chair suits a medium to tall person
Please contact us or visit your local shop for complete information, including an extensive range of waterproof fabric and vinyl choices.
Your furniture will be made to order, to an exacting finish and to your specification. The solid Beech frames are finished in a colour to match your selected fabric. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Immediate delivery is available for stock chairs.
For the nursing, surgery and professional care environment we offer a wide range of contract furniture. From waiting room seating to high seat chairs and tables, we can tailor a competitive quotation to fit your requirements. Please call for further details and to arrange a visit from your local branch manager to discuss your needs. We look forward to offering you our very best service.