Chatsworth Rise & Recline Armchair with Winged Back in "B" type fabric
A single action chair of the highest quality and finish and suitable for medium to tall users
Optional extras include:
- Smooth, quiet lift and recline action
- Leg-rest elevates before the chair reclines - an ideal position when watching TV
- Available with firm winged back, soft buttoned cushion or waterfall back
- Height adjustable neck cushion
- Easy to move with retractable castors
- Handset is standard on the right of the seat, with a magazine pocket on the left
- Available with higher seat, higher back, wider seat and deeper seat options - at an additional cost. (details available on request)
Wooden hand gripsDimensions:
Visco-elastic foam seat cushion
Leg rest wrap-around
Additional magazine pocket
Rechargeable battery back-up
Seat height - 19"/ 480mm
Seat width - 20.5"/ 520
Seat depth - 19.5"/ 495mm
Back height - 31"/ 790mm
Arm height - 8"/ 205mm
Overall height - 44.5"/ 1130mm
Overall width - 31.5"/ 800mm
Overall depth - 35.5"/ 900mm
Rear clearance requirement - 13"/ 330mm
Maximum user weight - 25 stone/ 159kg
The Blenheim version of this chair suits a petite person
Please contact us or visit your local shop for complete information, including an extensive range of waterproof fabric and vinyl choices.
Your furniture will be made to order, to an exacting finish and to your specification. The solid Beech frames are finished in a colour to match your selected fabric. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Immediate delivery is available for stock chairs.
For the nursing, surgery and professional care environment we offer a wide range of contract furniture. From waiting room seating to high seat chairs and tables, we can tailor a competitive quotation to fit your requirements. Please call for further details and to arrange a visit from your local branch manager to discuss your needs. We look forward to offering you our very best service.