The Cliveden Winged Back Chair - "B" fabric
Our premier rise and recline chair with a dual motor action, for independent control of the back-rest and foot-rest. Manufactured to the highest standard and quality finish, the Cliveden is our finest and most featured armchair.
Optional extras include:
- Dual motor control system gives individual adjustment of the back and foot sections
- Smooth quiet action
- Available in a wide choice of fabrics
- Choose from firm winged back, soft buttoned back or waterfall back
- Fully reclines to a sleeping position
- Includes and adjustable height neck pillow
- A wide range of size adjustments ensure a custom fit for the most comfortable armchair available (subject to additional costs - details on request)
Wooden hand gripsDimensions:
Visco-elastic foam seat cushion
Leg rest wrap-around
Additional magazine pocket
Rechargeable battery back up
Seat Height - 19"/ 480mm
Seat width - 20.5"/ 520mm
Seat depth - 19.5"/ 495mm
Back height - 31"/ 790mm
Arm height - 8"/ 205mm
Overall height - 44.5"/ 1130mm
Overall width - 31.5"/ 800mm
Overall deptth - 35.5"/ 900mm
Rear clearance required - 13"/ 330mm
Maximum user weight - 25 stone/ 159kg
Please contact us or visit your local shop for complete information, including an extensive range of waterproof fabric and vinyl choices.
Your furniture will be made to order, to an exacting finish and to your specification. The solid Beech frames are finished in a colour to match your selected fabric. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Immediate delivery is available for stock chairs.
For the nursing, surgery and professional care environment we offer a wide range of contract furniture. From waiting room seating to high seat chairs and tables, we can tailor a competitive quotation to fit your requirements. Please call for further details and to arrange a visit from your local branch manager to discuss your needs. We look forward to offering you our very best service.