Red Box Lower Limb Orthotics: 312 "Dodger" Hinged Knee Brace - Large
Geriatric/ arthritic users with moderate ligament instability
Front of brace opens to allow easier fittingMeasurements at:
Easily adjustable for an individual and comfortable fit
Hinge stop-lock at 180? to help prevent hyperextension
Above knee 45-48cm - Centre knee 39-42cm - Below knee 35-39cmFrom light strains and sprains to complete post operative knee immobilization, Red Box has a knee brace to suit your requirement. Please study the indications and features of each brace before making your decision. We are available to help, just call for further assistance
Red Box Orthotics has evolved by working closely with health professionals and users to identify shortcomings and best features. The orthopaedic braces are manufactured to an extremely high standard and include a number of specific design features that ensure both clinical efficacy and patient compliance.
The range primarily uses a revolutionary new material, Breath-O-Prene. which has specific characteristics and is unique to Red Box. Breathe-O-Prene uses no adhesives to bond the material layers, allowing moisture to escape and air to get in, reducing the potential for skin irritation. It is a softer, more comfortable yet durable material that is also latex free.
- Patented "Donut Patella Disc' - disc can be altered to provide lateral, medial, superior or inferior patella tracking support
- Clever Strapping Systems - design and materials help locate and maintain the orthosis in the optimum position
- Ease of Application and Removal - loop and tab added where relevant to aid user compliance
- Reduced pinching at the back of the knee - anatomically contoured knee back panels accommodate a seated posture
- Elasticated Calf Panel - allows for muscle expansion