Red Box Lower Limb Orthotics: 300 "Pull-on" Hinged Knee Brace - Small
Moderate to severe ACL and PCL instabilities (grade II - III)Features:
Medial and lateral ligamentous laxity
Knee reconstruction (cruciate ligament)
Adjustable 'Donut Patella Disc'Measurements at:
Covered polycentric hinges give a streamlined fit
Unique bent knee design for maximum comfort
Above knee 37-41cm - Centre knee 32-36cm - Below knee 28-32cmFrom light strains and sprains to complete post operative knee immobilization, Red Box has a knee brace to suit your requirement. Please study the indications and features of each brace before making your decision. We are available to help, just call for further assistance
Red Box Orthotics has evolved by working closely with health professionals and users to identify shortcomings and best features. The orthopaedic braces are manufactured to an extremely high standard and include a number of specific design features that ensure both clinical efficacy and patient compliance.
The range primarily uses a revolutionary new material, Breath-O-Prene. which has specific characteristics and is unique to Red Box. Breathe-O-Prene uses no adhesives to bond the material layers, allowing moisture to escape and air to get in, reducing the potential for skin irritation. It is a softer, more comfortable yet durable material that is also latex free.
- Patented "Donut Patella Disc' - disc can be altered to provide lateral, medial, superior or inferior patella tracking support
- Clever Strapping Systems - design and materials help locate and maintain the orthosis in the optimum position
- Ease of Application and Removal - loop and tab added where relevant to aid user compliance
- Reduced pinching at the back of the knee - anatomically contoured knee back panels accommodate a seated posture
- Elasticated Calf Panel - allows for muscle expansion